The digital asset markets have been moving sideways this week, with some key highlights from announcements and the rumour mill. Ripple (XRP) listing on Coinbase, Facebook cryptocurrency rumours, more from the Cryptopia hack and QuadrigaCX fiasco made the headlines this week. Read more below:
- Coinbase Pro Lists Ripple (XRP) Despite Clarification on Security Status in the USA.
- Facebook, Telegram and Signal Looking to Issue Own Crypto Soon.
- Ethereum Constantinople upgrade/fork complete.
- Cryptopia Announces 9.4% of Holdings Stolen in Hack.
- London Stock Exchange explores blockchain tech to cut out the middlemen in asset custody
- From Bad to Worse! QuadrigaCX Cold Wallets Empty?